Monday, November 26, 2012
Fix that fat first!
I do have a pet peeve when I'm working, please allow me to share. There is an over abundance of fat people who feel the need to buy all of this expensive makeup and get their nails and hair did but pay no mind to their bodies. Ladies: no one gives a shit how great your nails look when you are takin up two damn seats on an airplane! The last fucking thing I would worry about is my face when the rest of me is pouring out of my pants! My makeup will not cover up all of your chins!!!!!!! In actuality you use more makeup to cover your large face. So really you would save more money of you loose a few lbs. since when is eyeliner more important than your health!?!?!? It makes you look dumb when you come to me and want me to do your makeup done and you're 300 pounds of fat. And I will talk shit and make fun of you when you leave. Don be that girl. Ht the gym, drink lots f water and eat healthy and then worry about your hair nails and makeup! Priorities people! Ain't nobody got time for fat people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment